These entries chronicle a choreographic research process that began in 2011 and eventually led the creation and performance of Midway Avenue in 2014. The process includes visits to London to interact with colleagues Wendy Houston, Matteo Fargion and Rahel VonMoos as well as rehearsal in Philadelphia with a cast of dancers. The early research project and eventual production were funded by the Pew Center for Arts and Heritage. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Birthday America - I rode the London Eye for you.

I saw some amazing work at the TATE (which i'll post about soon) and then met up with a friend to ride the london eye... it was actually quite amazing to ride above London for a moment. To get distance on the streets I've been navigating and observing so closely. Just as London is giving me new perspective on my process, a giant ferris wheel gave me new perspective on the city.







No comments:

Post a Comment